November 15th Releases?

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
okay, so i know that I am not shopping right now for any new bags, but i have been DYING to see some of these new releases!!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone out there gotten any of the new bags? Rayure, or Citadine? anything?!?!?!?! i need to live vicariously through you all so show me some of these bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANyone planning on getting any this weekend!?!?!?

ivonna said:
I think only Citadine has been released so far in the US, and I am still waiting for my HE bag and the rayure NF I have reserved. However, the bags are available in other countries, and one of the TPFers has just done a reveal of her rayure NF! see below:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/early-xmas-present-reveal-715475.html

Does anyone know why some people have the Rayure? I also have mine reserved but have been told that I can't purchase!

Does anyone know why some people have the Rayure? I also have mine reserved but have been told that I can't purchase!

Not sure, I saw the Noe and the Nf last Thursday but was told by my SA that she has not been given a specific date as to when she can sell it. She just wanted me to see it to see if I liked it enough for her to keep on hold for me. It looked nicer in person than I expected but the price is pretty steep for a everyday knock around bag, not to mention it would be mainly a Spring/Summer tote so I passed.