Nova check - to be discontinued?

I am very sad to say I lost out on one of these bags on eBay (new with tags) and now I'm on a desperate search to find one before they disappear completely. If someone knows where I can find one please let me know. I have called Burberry and they cannot find any in their regular stores or their outlet stores. The model is # 34598691. I too cannot believe that the Nova Check is being discontinued as it is so classic to Burberry!

I too was told by Nordstrom that the nova would be discontinued. Shame- it was my absolute favorite. I'm not sure if this applies to scarves, swimwear, etc etc. Does anyone know inarguably? I'm thinking of calling back the SA to ask!

This was one of the saddest news I've heard all year regarding Burberry. Like why?? Nova Check is such an integral part of the Burberry Brand in itself and its such a shame. I LOVE BURBERRY. Obsessed with it, from scarves to shoes to shirts, to bags, and wallets. All in Nova check. *sigh* Looks like its off to the outlet stores to salvage whatever's left!

I am sad - I love the Nova Check. In fact, I have had a bag sitting in my closet for 2 years -- just waiting for the right time to break it out. Never used. Guess I will go ahead and give it some love :smile:

Does the discontinuation make the nova check worth more or worth less??? I quite like the nova check pattern...

I think that might depend on the style and condition. I love the old nova check. Wears like iron. No problems with color transfers, material bubbling, or that kind of stuff like the newer ones they had recently. And it's such a nice classic, clean pattern.

Does the discontinuation make the nova check worth more or worth less??? I quite like the nova check pattern...

I think it makes it worth more because it is now limited edition in a way lol...depends on how you perceive it but i think its good:smile:

I purchased a Nova Check Cross body bag during Bloomies F&F last year...I'm so glad I did. I know there are some that hate it but I love the Nova Check print

I think it s a very nice check pattern and very casual compared to the haymarket cuz i think the haymarket is classic burberry :smile: