NOV/DEC our new babie Bals (we need more!)

I bought a summer on great sale, but when it came it was huuuge , 14” height …..20ish width at the top, but soft and beautiful !!!! I love it like a huge sun but still thinking whether to return because it is so roomy for anything other than the beach, but on the beach I already have panic about stuff being stolen, I should not attract anyone with a Bal beach bag…unless I am in a “resort collection site” LOL, which is not my style at all

Shipping back to Japan is crazy expensive, so it would be worth keeping it , again it is huuge even though I am 5’6

IMG_7414.jpeg

Found a photo on a mannequin

05B2286C-B56C-4FA9-B073-91EB4C030760.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, it’s really nice. And agree shipping back to Japan is expensive. If I had this and felt I might not carry it but wanted to keep it, I would use it as a storage bag out in full view so I could see it. Maybe extra sweaters or something like that that you wanna keep in your car and you could keep this in the backseat. Or full of things that you need when you go outside for a walk and keep it near the front door. But if you did decide to take it to the beach, if you turned it to the backside and lay it down on the towel maybe no one would realize that it was such a valuable bag. I’m thinking people who would steal a bag are doing it for the contents rather than the bag itself. So maybe having this bag at the beach wouldn’t be any different than any other bag that was left unattended.

This was purchased in October, but just had it authenticated this week, so I’m sharing here. My new 2007 Anthracite Work! I love her so much!! The color is just a perfect blue/ green/ gray and the leather is SUPER thick and wrinkly soft!
Thanks for letting me share!
( also sharing a goofy picture of the corner- just to share that she is like brand new! :hbeat:

Attachments

• IMG_7693.jpeg
    IMG_7693.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7680.jpeg
    IMG_7680.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7679.jpeg
    IMG_7679.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7678.jpeg
    IMG_7678.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 23
OK, so not for me - but Christmas gift for my non-TPFer sister who has visited French Polynesia the last two summers...

mub-papeete.jpg

The Papeete (capital of French Polynesia) MUB that @Deco posted in the finds thread a while ago!

Glad I wasn't dissuaded by the listing photos, it's such a gorge blue/green and I'm tempted to keep it for myself hehe.

... but, my sister has kept her 2007 City on loan to me for the last ~10+ years, so, it's only fair to gift this to her, right? lol

Yes, it’s really nice. And agree shipping back to Japan is expensive. If I had this and felt I might not carry it but wanted to keep it, I would use it as a storage bag out in full view so I could see it. Maybe extra sweaters or something like that that you wanna keep in your car and you could keep this in the backseat. Or full of things that you need when you go outside for a walk and keep it near the front door. But if you did decide to take it to the beach, if you turned it to the backside and lay it down on the towel maybe no one would realize that it was such a valuable bag. I’m thinking people who would steal a bag are doing it for the contents rather than the bag itself. So maybe having this bag at the beach wouldn’t be any different than any other bag that was left unattended.
right on every point !!! It is like the sun came to your home, in person it is really a beauty, so I will keep her and it will find its place slowly. I did have at one point three Miu Miu baskets, one more beautiful that the other and I kept scarves and mittens and stuff , sold two and have one enough for that kind of display. This Bal will find its role I am sure. The beach, the beach, dreaming about it again in July, and this beauty reminds me of summer in Greece every time I look at it. Too much hustle to return, especially a bargain with e-lady's 30% off discount

OK, so not for me - but Christmas gift for my non-TPFer sister who has visited French Polynesia the last two summers...

View attachment 5887622

The Papeete (capital of French Polynesia) MUB that @Deco posted in the finds thread a while ago!

Glad I wasn't dissuaded by the listing photos, it's such a gorge blue/green and I'm tempted to keep it for myself hehe.

... but, my sister has kept her 2007 City on loan to me for the last ~10+ years, so, it's only fair to gift this to her, right? lol
Such a wonderful and sentimental Christmas gift that your sister will cherish for years to come. Love the thoughtfulness behind picking something that will remind her of the French Polynesia and of course her amazing sister that gifted her this cute treasure. 💕

• Thanks
Reactions: protein_