~*NOV/DEC*~ New babies wanna see!

Always like to collect & experience different range of Balenciaga bag. New to my Bal family, Tube Hobo / Messenger. :love::love:

Leather is really awesome! And it's a pleasant surprise to me that the strap can be converted to a messenger! Bet the seller didn't know that as it was just listed as "Hobo". It's always good to have more carrying options :graucho::graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_20171214_113738_resized_20171215_122414963.jpg
    IMG_20171214_113738_resized_20171215_122414963.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 242
Always like to collect & experience different range of Balenciaga bag. New to my Bal family, Tube Hobo / Messenger. :love::love:

Leather is really awesome! And it's a pleasant surprise to me that the strap can be converted to a messenger! Bet the seller didn't know that as it was just listed as "Hobo". It's always good to have more carrying options :graucho::graucho:
What season peace?

The back of tag is with number 515859, which is the same as all the Papier i have. So i presume it's Calf skin just like Papier. But it may be treated differently as Papier's calf skin as mine is smooth type, and will get darken when touches water & back to normal when dries up. When i googled, i saw that Tube came in pebbled leather too, those more structured design.

Leather looks quite thick, what is it do you know?

Reactions: peacebabe

What a lovely bag — that incredible looking leather. I would love to see more pictures in the future to get a better look at how the whole bag looks especially when worn. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

EDIT: just saw your beautiful mod shot on the other thread — so beautiful on you

Last edited:
Reactions: peacebabe