Nov/Dec 2011 PCE: What will you be getting?

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I just got my card in the mail. Not sure what I will be getting this time around....perhaps Cherry Sophia and maybe the Dragon Fob.

Ladies, what do you plan to purchase this PCE?

1g5ci.jpg

And

23kvw2w.jpg

:biggrin:

I too will be adding jewelry to my coach collection this time around. I really love the jewelry they've come out with since summer and snatched up lots in the last couple months...but don't think I'm done

I love the Silver colour of the Madison Metallic Leather Large Wristlet, but I already have two Madison wristlets in similar styles, so I was hoping to pick up a Kristin wristlet instead. However, I don't really like any of the available colours: the Marcasite is too bronze-looking to me, and while I like the Coral colour, it doesn't seem like it would be practical for matching with formal outfits.

Maybe I will have to cave in and buy the Cherry Hailey instead. And to think I was trying to save money this time around since it's 25% off and not $100 off $300+. Sigh.

Jewelry for me as well , found lots of nice earrings that i must have especially the Kristin stone hoop earrings that i just ordered because i did not want them to be sold out prior to me deciding on the rest ... and still debating on the pinnacle eva in mahogany--

If I can get to the store before it's over I plan on getting the owl keychain for my sister for christmas, might get my mom the madison leather small wallet for christmas, I want the madison animal print large wristlet.
Does anyone know if the blackberry playbooks would fit in the legacy universal sleeve or are they too large for how small the playbooks are??

I think that is all I have on my list :smile:

I only got something small, since I had already bought 2 Rebecca Minkoff bags from her Black Friday sale...
I am going to use this for my blackberry and for when I don't want to bring a bag with me... My issue is, how do I keep this darn thing clean???

coachlegacywristlet.jpg

I only got something small, since I had already bought 2 Rebecca Minkoff bags from her Black Friday sale...
I am going to use this for my blackberry and for when I don't want to bring a bag with me... My issue is, how do I keep this darn thing clean???

coachlegacywristlet.jpg

Every time I go to a Coach store I pick this up and ALWAYS put it back and leave because I know I won't be able to keep it as perfectly clean as the way I bought it :sad:

Every time I go to a Coach store I pick this up and ALWAYS put it back and leave because I know I won't be able to keep it as perfectly clean as the way I bought it :sad:

I know... I am thinking about exchanging it... I think I will. You know what is annoying? Somehow, I managed to leave without my receipt... I called them today, and they couldn't find it anywhere.... Will I still be able to exchange it? :sad: