Nothing else left at Hermes I own the last BJ Birkin!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baggaholic said:
Yeah but who is she to care what kind of bag I am wearing. Or how I use it. I didn't go on a job interview, I don't need her. She needs me, she shouldn't have judged me on how I use my bag, she could have been nicer and maybe I could have helped her. That's probably why she's been on the waitlist so long! She's a very rude and pude lady, that's why she's probably been on the list so long. She has no class and acted like a baby and she was in her 50's acting like that. But then again that is Port Washington and alot of those people are like that.

Well anyway enough of that, I got the Cyclamen lizard agenda. It cheered me up so much after my day!!!!

just wondering which planet she's from????:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so late on this thread but ahhh I'm SOOO happy for you!!

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I definitely feel your happiness because I think I've been there with you since you wanted it, at least when you told me you were going to get it. And WOOHOO, I'm so glad you got it!!

Congrats, congrats, congrats. Now let's work on that chocolate ;)

Baggaholic said:
HEY CHIQUITAS!!!!! Wow all his excitement!!!! Thank you all for your warm wishes.

Today was a funny day for me!
I was in someone's house in Port Washington a little while ago and I had my Laptop and my blueprints and my measuring tape and all my detailing equipment in my Birkin! My stuff is super clean so this wouldn't harm the bag. But the client completely freaked out on me!!!!! She asked me if it was real, I told her "what do you think" Hello look at my car and the way I'm dressed and my jewlery and my profession and ask me if this is fake! She said she has been on a waiting list for the past 2 years and she wished she had a Birkin and how could I treat my bag with such disrespect! O man she chewed me a new one. so anyways I didn't get the job! She threw me out!
Is this wrong for me to do? It's like my breifcase! I love the bag so much I want it with me at all times. Damn that would have been a nice job! I can't wait till her husband calls me for the estimate, ha! I'm ratting her out!

that was so rude of her!!!!!
you are just loving your bag and carrying it around.....what should you do?? put it in a museum??:biggrin::suspiciou
i think that lady probably is spending all her money on the birkin so when she'll get it she'll put it under a glass case and that is so wrong!! if you buy something that you CAN buy, why not wear it?????
baggaholic, i totally agree with you, i'd carry it as much as i can!plus, you are certainly not stupid and you know how to take care of the bag!!

La Vanguardia said:
Baggaholic - when you have time, I want to see you cyclamen lizard! Isn't lizard in agendas gorgeous?!!! I love them and I'm so curious on how it looks in cyclamen.
Yes La Van when I get home I'll take the pics and post them in a new thread. It's beautiful, it looks purple.

Well I'm over that now, her husband never called for the estimate.
I will continue to use my bag as I please today I went to Active Studio's (I'm doning work there) and the girls went crazy over my bag, they all expressed their love for the Birkin and how much they would love one. I think we spoke more than what I laid out. My bag got felt up alot it didn't bother me, they are just girls that love this bag and have never seen one. So I let them see it so they can see and feel what a REAL Hermes Birkin is like. Now I think we will be having some new members on this forum, the girls are dolls!! They made me feel extra special.

Status
Not open for further replies.