Note From Ben

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Received earlier this afternoon:

Thanks for writing. I was aware of the forum that had been created, which we were pretty happy about. It's nice to see that a real community is forming around our products, and that's very exciting! I think both Toni and I would like to take part, on a limited basis, by logging in and answering questions as best we can! I don't want to interfere with your community by being too much involved, as I wouldn't want to influence your discussion in any way! I also know it's rare for designers or owners if fashion companies to take much notice of forums like this one, but we do feel like you all are part of the Hayden-Harnett family in a strange way, and love hearing feedback from our customers and people who admire what we're doing.

We both strongly encourage altruistic and charitable behavior, and Hayden-Harnett has a history since we started of donating to and supporting a number of charitable causes, from the environment, to arts education, and women suffering from domestic abuse and homelessness or poverty, and I applaud any efforts in that direction.
Sorry if my response is a little stilted! I may have had too much coffee this morning, and I think it's time for lunch!

Both Toni and myself will make a effort to stop by the forum, say hi to everybody, and answer some questions as best as we are able! But I hope you'll forgive us for being rather more absent than present, since there's a lot going on in this company that we started by ourselves, and are running together.
best regards,
Ben.

I really like his response. Its so sweet. I'm new to HH and I am absolutely fiending for the Floripa. That drew me to the brand b/c it sooo NY if that makes sense.