not toki doki...fafiness by lesport sac

nutmehgz

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
hi all i know its not toki doki but i just wanna share my fafiness print overnighter (i think that's what its called) got this about a month ago. haven't used it yet... maybe for when we go to the beach =) i just think this print is too cute to pass up.

010.jpg

013.jpg

It's kinda twisted...I probably wouldn't use it either just because it's not my kinda style bag or the colors..but it is still cute for a different type of person I suppose haha..like my bf's sis lolz...kinda dark people, not dark color...but you know what i mean! haha.

Oh, I love your bag! It looks like a nice print placement. I still want to get this print but I'm still contemplating what style to get? There are more styles to choose from than Toki. I love your weekender since it captures more of the print but I never travel so I wouldn't really use a bag like that. I'm trying to decide on some kind of purse style. Did you order yours online or did you get it at a store?

Does anyone know if the Fafi line will come out with more prints? Like Toki.

it's a tori, a new style. it's like the tribeca, one of their classic lines, but with a longer handle so you could wear it on the shoulder. it's a cool bag coz when you're wearing it it doesn't seem that big. i love it.

pat

Really that is the Tori, hey! I really liked the style on the lesportsac website but what I wasn't sure about was the handle? I thought it looked too short and I wouldn't be able to wear it over my shoulder. Hmm, now you got me contemplating that style again.

I guess what I need to know is the bag doesn't armpit you does it? I hope that makes some sense. Is the strap adjustable at all?

hi nutmeghz!

a fellow lesportsac fafiness fan!! yeah! haha i love your print placement too. where'd you get yours? i got mine thru the phone # at their website. so i got a totally random bag... i got lucky with the print!!

pat