not so red pythons

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so the python privatitas i THOUGHT i ordered on saks.com ended up being red glitters.....which is ok! :flowers: the CS rep totally didn't know what was going on :cursing: luckily, i really like them and they fit well. i love the silver heel :heart:

Attached Files:

2. Cute! Love how hot the combination goes! A mistake that ended up being fabulous... ;)

3. they are lovely!!!congrats!!!

4. these are hot! Any modeling pics!?!

5. They are really sexy!!! Yeah, please post some pics.

6. Those are really sexy and I :love: that silver heel.........

PICS!

7. Beautiful fashion! Congrats!

8. They are beautiful nonetheless!

9. fashionispoison - don't feel bad. The CS rep did the same thing to me. So on Tuesday I think I am getting red pythons and black pythons (the real reason I ordered) and instead I got the same red glitters you received and a pair of black patent with silver heels. Really cute, but I have been so bad that I can not justify keeping. So they are going back. But I love the red and am glad you are keeping. I can look at yours!!!:graucho:

10. Wow :drool:

11. vERY FUNKY.... COOL MISTAKE

12. Congrats!! I love them, and I'm so intrigued by the privetata style.

What a great mistake!

13. What did they feed that python to give him glitters????:roflmfao:

14. ^^^^ Lmao!!!!!!

15. Too bad you didn't get the pythons and luckily you like these. I like the silver heels.