Jimmy Choo Not happy with my first 2 Jimmy choo purchased from Saks

kitkat9

O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
I received my first 2 jimmy choo bags in the mail today and i'm not so happy about it. My Burgandy JC Ramona's handle looks weird, the stich is kind of messed up. I'm not sure if this is normal though, can somebody please tell me if this is how its supposed to be? I waited so long to get this bag on sale and now I got it, its not so nice:crybaby::sad:

The second one is my JC Marcia in brown. I also got it on sale and I regret purchasing the brown color because it looks old to me. I was trying to find the black one on sale but I couldn't find it so I was forced to purchase the brown. I really love this bag but I just don't like the color brown. :sad:Would you girls happen to know if there still Marcia black leather on sale? Please please help..

Any comment or advice will be very very much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3964 (2).JPG
    IMG_3964 (2).JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3966 (2).JPG
    IMG_3966 (2).JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3959 (2).JPG
    IMG_3959 (2).JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3957 (2).JPG
    IMG_3957 (2).JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3962 (2).JPG
    IMG_3962 (2).JPG
    120 KB · Views: 142
The Burgandy would really look nice if it weren't for that awkward stitching...not sure if that's how it's supposed to look, but maybe you can ask the ladies in the JC forum? Good luck!

the marcia doesn't quite pop in the brown. can you return them (you don't seem happy with either)?

i find the red to be okay other than the stitch. depending on the price, i would probaly live with it. it isn't terribly noticeable.

the marcia doesn't quite pop in the brown. can you return them (you don't seem happy with either)?

i find the red to be okay other than the stitch. depending on the price, i would probaly live with it. it isn't terribly noticeable.

The Marcia, i'm not sure if I can still return it. I cut the price tag by mistake, I was so excited in the beginning and then I realize the color is not so great. My Bf didn't like it either.:sad: He said that I look much older when I wear it and he will never carry it for me. I hate him!!:cursing::noggin::banned: But since I cut the price tag already, I'll probably keep it and just learn to love and appreciate it.

As for the burgandy, as long as its normal I will keep it too. I'd been wanting to have this bag for a long long time. My BF likes this too. He said, out of all my bags, this one is the most beautiful. :smile::P He said, he don't mind carrying it for me..

I think there's something wrong with him though..:wtf::lol:

I received my first 2 jimmy choo bags in the mail today and i'm not so happy about it. My Burgandy JC Ramona's handle looks weird, the stich is kind of messed up. I'm not sure if this is normal though, can somebody please tell me if this is how its supposed to be? I waited so long to get this bag on sale and now I got it, its not so nice:crybaby::sad:

The second one is my JC Marcia in brown. I also got it on sale and I regret purchasing the brown color because it looks old to me. I was trying to find the black one on sale but I couldn't find it so I was forced to purchase the brown. I really love this bag but I just don't like the color brown. :sad:Would you girls happen to know if there still Marcia black leather on sale? Please please help..

Any comment or advice will be very very much appreciated.

Kitkat, I am so sorry about your JC bags:crybaby: I can only imagine your disappointment and after all the money you spent to obtain these beauties:sad:
My advice would be to contact my SA @ the Chicago JC store and send her the photos of your biker bag. I have not ever noticed the handles looking so:confused1: strange, but I can't say for sure. I know she will be able to tell you whether this is normal or if this is a flawed bag. As for the brown Marcia, I have always been on the fence about this style, but I had been looking at it the last few times I was in Nordies and I thought the brown was really a rich dark chocolate color. I almost think the bag is a different color. Zophie just received her Brown Marcia and hers looks SO much darker. Again, I would ask the JC store about it.
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=187602&d=1180569505

Call Casey @ 312-255-1170 and be sure to send her your photos.
Good luck and please let me know what happens. Again, I hope this is just an unusual and unique situation:sad:

Kitkat, I am so sorry about your JC bags:crybaby: I can only imagine your disappointment and after all the money you spent to obtain these beauties:sad:
My advice would be to contact my SA @ the Chicago JC store and send her the photos of your biker bag. I have not ever noticed the handles looking so:confused1: strange, but I can't say for sure. I know she will be able to tell you whether this is normal or if this is a flawed bag. As for the brown Marcia, I have always been on the fence about this style, but I had been looking at it the last few times I was in Nordies and I thought the brown was really a rich dark chocolate color. I almost think the bag is a different color. Zophie just received her Brown Marcia and hers looks SO much darker. Again, I would ask the JC store about it.
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=187602&d=1180569505

Call Casey @ 312-255-1170 and be sure to send her your photos.
Good luck and please let me know what happens. Again, I hope this is just an unusual and unique situation:sad:

robynbenz, thank you for your help. i will call casey first thing tomorrow and find out what was wrong with my jc handbag. i'm really sad about it because i've been wanting this bag for so long. i just hope this is normal coz if not i will definitely return this bag. i will let you guys know as soon as i contact casey. thank you again for your help.

oh by the way, do you know anybody that owns this kind of bag? i really want to know if thats really how its supposed to be. thanks again...

THE BAG IS PERFECT - I JUST GOT MINE 2 VIA FEDEX TODAY FROM NM AND IT LOOKS THE SAME - THERES NOTHING WORNG WITH IT - BUT WHAT IT IS WRONG IS THAT I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS ON SPECIAL I PAID 1900 FOR IT :confused1: ........... I TOOK SO PICS OF MINE 2 ( NOT 2 GOOD OF A QUALITY) BUT U CN COMPARE.....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t192/teamorcito00/

Hi there,

You made me feel better about this. I thought i'm the only one that has this kind of stiching. Is there anyway you can get a better picture of your JC? If you can't, its fine too. Sorry for asking too much but at least, Im glad that im not alone. :sweatdrop:

I love your Marcia!
I;m sorry you don't feel the same. What did they reduce the price to on that one?

Hi there,

The Marcia was originally $1650.00 less 30% off and the JC Burgandy Radiant was $1850.00 less 30% off.

I wish I found out sooner that NM and Nordies has the JC Radiant for 40% off. I could have save another $185 more.:noggin::cursing:

The stich really looks wierd, but other than this the bag is fabulous. Fortunately it's only on the handles so normally you don't see it.
If you don't like the color of Marcia, you should probably return it. Personally I like it.