Not for the sensitive bbag lover...

I think it's pretty creative for someone young with a really REALLY beat up Bbag that's beyond saving. But I think she could have gotten better drawings done. Those look really childish. I personally don't have the b@lls to do that. LOL!

Personalizing a bag by drawing on it, even though expensive, is all fine, but those are some hideous drawings. However, it does match the outfit she's wearing.

As a side note, I've seen Olsen's beat up B. Bag mentioned a few times on here. Does anyone have a pic of it?

Personalizing a bag by drawing on it, even though expensive, is all fine, but those are some hideous drawings. However, it does match the outfit she's wearing.

As a side note, I've seen Olsen's beat up B. Bag mentioned a few times on here. Does anyone have a pic of it?

I'm sure there is one in the Celebrities w bbag's thread.

ITA that it's HER bag so she can do what she wants with it. I personally don't understand the point of buying such an expensive and gorgoues bag if you're going to turn it into an art project, but, I'm not an artist.

I do think it's quite ugly now....but I think there have been some ugly LV collections that sold for $1,000's! What's that saying about one man's trash.....

691.jpg

000640-mystyle-OlsenMK.jpg