Not an LV virgin any more...

1. I got my very first LV last week while shopping in London. I took LV_Addict's advice and went to the Bond St. shop, and I wasn't disappointed. Even my sweetie enjoyed looking at the shoes and the luggage with me...it truly is beautiful stuff.

After looking at about half a dozen other bags, I ended up choosing the Damier Speedy 25. I thought I'd want something different, but when seeing them in person, I liked the Speedy more than I thought I would. They only had the Damier 30 and the Mono 25 out on display, but I asked about the Damier 25 and they brought one out for me. The SA said it had just been released the previous day. The service was absolutely impeccable - these people are really professionals.

How do I like it so far? I love my Speedy! I told my fiancee (I have to get used to calling him that, he just proposed last week) that I can take it to work and put my lunch in it, and he laughed at the thought of my $500 lunchbox. He calls it "the Tardis" because it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. On the plane trip home I kept stuffing things in it on top of my normal purse stuff - I added headphones, water bottle, ipod, big chocolate bar, etc. and it never filled up. I slid it under the seat on the plane without a worry - it really does feel indestructible.

I've attached a pic of me with my Tardis. We're inseparable now!

IMG_0283_flare.jpg
  2. Congrats on your beautiful Speedy and your engagement!!!!!! :biggrin:

3. Congrats! It's beautiful! I'm sure it will be the first of many LVs! Congrats on your engagement also.

4. Woohoo, nothing like a first LV! Congrats hun

5. adorable & very cute story!

6. Congrats!! It looks great on you. I'm still an LV virgin but that should change very, very soon. I'm thrilled for you!:biggrin:

7. the size is perfect for you !

8. Nice baggie!!! I love that SPARKLE coming from your ring finger in the picture! hehe Do you have a close up of yer engagement ring? lol

9. Congrats on your engagement and your Speedy!

10. Congratulations on both your bag and engagement :heart:

11. Congrats! It won't be long before you want more and more LV:P

12. Congratulations and GOODNESS look at that BLING!

13. abandonedimages and CEC, that sparkle bling is =much= enhanced by the magic of Photoshop. I just thought it added a nice touch :smile:

Here's a pic of the ring.

14. Your fiance sounds like a keeper! Congratulations!

15. aw, so sweet! enjoy your speedy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice