Not an LV virgin any more...

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I got my very first LV last week while shopping in London. I took LV_Addict's advice and went to the Bond St. shop, and I wasn't disappointed. Even my sweetie enjoyed looking at the shoes and the luggage with me...it truly is beautiful stuff.

After looking at about half a dozen other bags, I ended up choosing the Damier Speedy 25. I thought I'd want something different, but when seeing them in person, I liked the Speedy more than I thought I would. They only had the Damier 30 and the Mono 25 out on display, but I asked about the Damier 25 and they brought one out for me. The SA said it had just been released the previous day. The service was absolutely impeccable - these people are really professionals.

How do I like it so far? I love my Speedy! I told my fiancee (I have to get used to calling him that, he just proposed last week) that I can take it to work and put my lunch in it, and he laughed at the thought of my $500 lunchbox. He calls it "the Tardis" because it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. On the plane trip home I kept stuffing things in it on top of my normal purse stuff - I added headphones, water bottle, ipod, big chocolate bar, etc. and it never filled up. I slid it under the seat on the plane without a worry - it really does feel indestructible.

I've attached a pic of me with my Tardis. We're inseparable now!

Attachments

• IMG_0283_flare.jpg
    IMG_0283_flare.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 162
abandonedimages and CEC, that sparkle bling is =much= enhanced by the magic of Photoshop. I just thought it added a nice touch :smile:

Here's a pic of the ring.