North Bend Premium Outlets

dh is is seattle for a working trip and he says he may have time to visit an outlet before his return flight. On friday. I am looking/hoping for him to find me some legacy or madison deletes - does he have a better chance at north bend or spo, so you think? He wont have time to do both unfortunately :sad:
TIA!

dh is is seattle for a working trip and he says he may have time to visit an outlet before his return flight. On friday. I am looking/hoping for him to find me some legacy or madison deletes - does he have a better chance at north bend or spo, so you think? He wont have time to do both unfortunately :sad:
TIA!

Never been to The Tulalip location but I'm sure North Bend has legacy. What are you looking for in particular? You could call ahead with style numbers to see what they might have.

TIA!

I would definitely call first. Their inventory changes so rapidly and this way he won't waste his time. North Bend had a few days ago: cognac Haleys and duffles, black Haleys, perf robin Haleys, perf bisque Romys, grommet duffles in mahogany/carnelian, some Madison, donegal print Chelseas, some port Chelseas, Willis' in navy/chambray and one in vachetta, Not much at all in wallets.

Never been to The Tulalip location but I'm sure North Bend has legacy. What are you looking for in particular? You could call ahead with style numbers to see what they might have.

I'm in asia so calling isn't really an option :P But am hoping for a phoebe and a chambray duffle. Hoping for the best anyway.

I would definitely call first. Their inventory changes so rapidly and this way he won't waste his time. North Bend had a few days ago: cognac Haleys and duffles, black Haleys, perf robin Haleys, perf bisque Romys, grommet duffles in mahogany/carnelian, some Madison, donegal print Chelseas, some port Chelseas, Willis' in navy/chambray and one in vachetta, Not much at all in wallets.

would love a grommet duffle! I might have him go to north bend, Tulalip is further out from him in redmont anyway. Tq!

would love a grommet duffle! I might have him go to north bend, Tulalip is further out from him in redmont anyway. Tq!

They had at least two a couple days ago and they looked to be in perfect condition. It's a pleasant, easy drive out to North Bend once he gets to the I-90 freeway. :smile: Otherwise, it's a very tiny outlet mall without a lot of other stuff there. Parking is easy too.

Just an update, dh managed a quick visit to north bend and managed to find me the grommet duffle and a vemillion twisted phoebe. The duffle was only 50% tho, i know it was much cheaper online. But hey still way cheaper than prices in asia so i am happy :smile:

Cant wait for the bags (and dh of course) to get home :smile:

Just an update, dh managed a quick visit to north bend and managed to find me the grommet duffle and a vemillion twisted phoebe. The duffle was only 50% tho, i know it was much cheaper online. But hey still way cheaper than prices in asia so i am happy :smile:

Cant wait for the bags (and dh of course) to get home :smile:

I'm so glad he got them for you! It's been a rainy, cold, dreary day here so he sure isn't seeing the Seattle area at its best.

I'm so glad he got them for you! It's been a rainy, cold, dreary day here so he sure isn't seeing the Seattle area at its best.

I followed him to seattle june last year and it was also rainy, cold and dreary then. I was told that that IS seattle at its best. hihi just kidding :P

But anyway he was at work indoors everyday and so probably didn't notice the weather much, so all is good.

I followed him to seattle june last year and it was also rainy, cold and dreary then. I was told that that IS seattle at its best. hihi just kidding :P

But anyway he was at work indoors everyday and so probably didn't notice the weather much, so all is good.

:smile: The sun actually does come out at times and the rain does clear up. (But don't tell anyone, we don't want anyone else moving here.)

I got out to North Bend this morning. They are doing 50/10 on deletes and 65/10 on clearance. Nothing much in clearance. But, they have a wall of deletes, the short wall immediately to the right as you walk in. All the typical stuff that is popping up at other outlets: Phoebe twist (teal, black, etc.) and regular (gray quartz, black violet), signature large fabric Phoebes, lots of Madison small and large satchels, in twist leather, zebra print and two-tone saffiano. Other things spotted: Legacy ramblers in chambray/navy, saffiano mini-satchel in toffee, Legacy duffle in cobalt blue, mini-Tanner in navy,

Some fairly unusual items: Isabelle in black/brass (just got them in apparently), a Bleecker Preston satchel in Pink Scarlet, and what I think was a Madison Pinnacle Amelia in Black/brass.

I was really looking for wallets and they have a poor selection of FP deletes. Hardly anything.