North Americans... How to purchase from UK.Coach?

liljasp

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone!

I have found myself obsessed with Coach bags for the last year or so, and have stumbled upon this wonderful forum. I have a question for the more experienced shoppers here... What are my options if I wanted to purchase something from the UK Coach website if I reside in Canada? There are a couple things I'd like to purchase from the site which are no longer available in the US or Canada...

I have tried a shopping service before called Skypax, but my experience was so-so. I was heavily overcharged for shipping, and it took over a month to arrive. The items are already more expensive on the UK site, but I ended up paying close to double after all the fees- yikes! Are middleman shopping services my only option? Or has anyone ever tried calling a store directly and asked if they would ship overseas?

Thanks all! I appreciate your guidance!

I've never ordered any Coach items internationally but I know that some UK department stores, like Selfridges, sell some Coach items - so you could investigate the costs of buying from department stores if you see anything you like.

Reactions: MamaSleepy
Hello everyone!

I have found myself obsessed with Coach bags for the last year or so, and have stumbled upon this wonderful forum. I have a question for the more experienced shoppers here... What are my options if I wanted to purchase something from the UK Coach website if I reside in Canada? There are a couple things I'd like to purchase from the site which are no longer available in the US or Canada...

I have tried a shopping service before called Skypax, but my experience was so-so. I was heavily overcharged for shipping, and it took over a month to arrive. The items are already more expensive on the UK site, but I ended up paying close to double after all the fees- yikes! Are middleman shopping services my only option? Or has anyone ever tried calling a store directly and asked if they would ship overseas?

Thanks all! I appreciate your guidance!
which items are you after ?

I've never ordered any Coach items internationally but I know that some UK department stores, like Selfridges, sell some Coach items - so you could investigate the costs of buying from department stores if you see anything you like.
I will check out that site, thank you!

Yes!!!!!!

I use a service that you order from a UK website. Things are mailed to a UK address and then, they forward to the address you want for a fee. I do it with France all the time. Here is one I used in the UK before. It's about 20 bucks for forward to the US from france for boots or a jacket.

https://www.forward2me.com
I read about forward2me before! I think they are similar to Skypax. Skypax also charges a fee of around $20, but I was unhappy that they charged me almost 30 pounds for shipping when it actually only costed ~7 pounds (I saw on the package after I received it)

which items are you after ?
I'm after some leather charms. XX

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check out that site, thank you!
I read about forward2me before! I think they are similar to Skypax. Skypax also charges a fee of around $20, but I was unhappy that they charged me almost 30 pounds for shipping when it actually only costed ~7 pounds (I saw on the package after I received it)

I used them and they did not charge nearly as much.

Shipping costs to overseas from the UK are high but nothing compared to the other way we get clobbered for taxes and custom duty and handling fees on everything even gifts it doubles the cost of buying anything from overseas such a shame and the poor exchange rate doesn't help either