Normally,how much is it to send a letter to CANADA?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just did an estimate on how much it is on USPS,FED EX,and UPS..

Is it really that expensive? Like over 10 bucks atleast for a letter?

I think I did something wrong.

I live in So.Cali, has any1 sent a letter to Canada and do u know how much it usually is?

Oh btw, I chose EXPRESS...

Thanks in advance!!!!

:Push:

2. I just did the same thing for a buyer asking me for express shipping on a postcard coupon to canada, it was $16.25 for express 2-3days and $25.25 for guaranteed 1-3 day document service. Quite spendy! priority would be $4.25 for 3-5 days, that's the best way.

3. WOW, that is expensive to mail a letter.

These are the USPS rates (for letters):
    USPS Postage Rate Calculator

I would've just gone with the $0.63 route. The letter WILL get there eventually. I use FEDEX (the company, not Britney's ex) to ship documents that I need to ship ASAP and pay the outrageous amount because it's guaranteed to be there the next day before noon. USPS guarantees 1-3 business days, that's bs, and you're paying the same amount.

4. Thank you very much for the responses! I think I'll go with Fedex' priority. :biggrin: