Normal or Not? Order from Bergdorfs, No Box

Feb 2, 2009
Ladies,

I know that many of you on here are as picky as I, if not more so. I just received my Large CAM from Bergdorfs and the SA didn't package it in the original Chanel box. Instead, she gave it to me in a wrapped Bergdorfs box. Is this normal for Bergdorf purchases or can I call and ask for the box? I know, I know, it's just a box, but for some reason it completes the experience for me. Also, what are the chances that she even has the box now (I'm figuring that she didn't package it in the original for a reason).

Thanks in advance and I'm working on pics for you guys!

T, call and ask BG for the bag's original box. The least your SA could've done was ask your preference regarding packaging. I have purchased from BG in the past, and the bag was delivered in its original Chanel box, etc.

Thank you ladies for your responses! I was hesitant to ask the SA for fear of looking like a box hoarding freak. The dose of courage is much appreciated!

Also, I just posted pics of the bag under the Cruise 2011: Chain Around thread (my very first foray into the world of reveals!). Here's to many more!