Normal for a new speedy? Should I return?

miacostigan

Nov 30, 2012
Thoughts?

Opened my package from the LV site only to find spots on the vachetta, something that looks like a small gouge, and crinkling. Not happy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 494
Last edited:
I second your thoughts on the bag being used and returned! Sorry you have to deal with this!

I'm betting that's what happened. It's very disappointing that they'd either let something like this slide past them, or that they'd try to slide it past me. Either way, it's not good and not something I'd expect from Louis Vuitton.

I'll be returning it on Friday. You don't think I'll have any problems, right? Like them thinking I made the marks? I haven't even unfolded the Speedy yet.

Really disappointing. I can only imagine your excitement and then your letdown 😥😥 I hope you get another Speedy and feel the love ❤️

I don't think they will give you a problem especially if you want the exact same bag- I would call the SA on the receipt if you didn't get a card and explain to them what happened so they are aware you are coming back in with a bag in this condition. I really find that unacceptable that they either let the bag slide OR it really wasn't used and it passed quality control looking like that! Either way I hope it not too much of a hassle- what a way to ruin your LV purchase high:/

Hopefully they will not say you used it. Did you call the SA as soon as it arrived to tell her how disappointed you were with the condition of the bag?

It sounds like it's a good thing I just called instead of just stopping by with the damaged bag... I spoke to someone who will be contacting my boutique and explaining the situation before I try the exchange. Hopefully all goes smoothly on Friday.