Nordstrom Rack Wide Shoes Question

If you're looking for a specific shoe, it would be a waste. It would be easier to buy the shoe on sale at Nordstrom.

If you're looking for anything in a wide, you could be successful. But seeing wide designer brands is harder.
Is there an easy way to find wide shoes at the Rack or is it a waste of time to even try? I was just wondering. Thanks.
Having a wide fore foot and narrow heels I know what your looking for , but I think your wasting your time looking ,so many designer shoes don't do hardly any wide fittings, best off just trying some on to check the width but I given up hope and if I can get my feet in them that's as good as it gets these days .

Reactions: noshoepolish
To find an actual wide or narrow, in your size, in a style you like, is probably pure luck. Most shoes don't come in widths at all. Regular Nordstrom will have some choices of widths in certain brands or styles. But trying to find in Nordstrom Rack which is random stock is not easy. Probably easier to learn brands or styles that tend to work for you and just try on. I am a medium width but I find even many medium widths run wide, I think it's because I wear a 10 and sometimes 11 due to my long big toes, as you go up in size the shoe gets wider than it is for smaller sizes. You might find going up a size solves your width problem.

Often in fashion shoe store's I will try a size up to hopfully gain some width but with most high heel pumps etc they also need to fit tight to stay on your feet so I struggle terribly, Complete shock when I had my feet measured and told Sorry your feet are much wider than are wide width fittings ,So basically cramming my already sore bunions back into standard width pumps !!