Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on line this evening they the Michele watch during the anniversary sale is now 60% off. Sadly it just sold out though http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/miche...-chronograph-watch-head-bracelet-38mm/4613625
It seems every year, a bunch of the Anniversary sale items go on sale with deeper discounts in the next round of markdowns. I've also seen Anniversary Sale items on the Rack's website - once for an item simultaneously offered in the Anniversary Sale. That's why I can't get hyped about the Anniversary Sale items. YMMV.

It seems every year, a bunch of the Anniversary sale items go on sale with deeper discounts in the next round of markdowns. I've also seen Anniversary Sale items on the Rack's website - once for an item simultaneously offered in the Anniversary Sale. That's why I can't get hyped about the Anniversary Sale items. YMMV.
Same, I learned this last year and so I didn't buy much during the sale this year

None of my NAS purchases went on further discount, but I did purchase the Vince funnelneck wool/cash sweater to try out (marked down to 50% off MSRP)

I was excited about the James Perse NAS dresses but it seems like they were misses this year. The faux v-neck was way too low cut in the chest (at least for smaller chested me) and the other tank dress is too similar to something I bought from Shopbop at a lower price.

Reactions: lovemyrescues
None of my NAS purchases went on further discount, but I did purchase the Vince funnelneck wool/cash sweater to try out (marked down to 50% off MSRP)

I was excited about the James Perse NAS dresses but it seems like they were misses this year. The faux v-neck was way too low cut in the chest (at least for smaller chested me) and the other tank dress is too similar to something I bought from Shopbop at a lower price.
What do you think of the Vince sweater?

Sad I returned my barefoot dreams circle cardigan in Cocoa xs/s a few weeks ago. Having major regret. Now that I am willing to repurchase at full price I don't see the size I want (medium). Do they restock often?

Status
Not open for further replies.