Nordies Anniversary Bag

1. Well, I've been lazy, but I picked this bag up on Sunday. It's for my mom's birthday and I know I told some of you I would post it. So I unwrapped it just for you all to see. I hope you like it and I hope my mom does too. :yes:

coachanni.jpg
  2. elongreach - you are such a great daughter!! She will love it, hon!

3. I love it! and i have had this question for you for a LONG time:
    Do you happen to go to westlake Highschool? you look like someone i know!

4. Nice leather bag!!!

5. What a great gift!

6. ohh I have been waiting forever for you to post pictures..I love it & I think your mom will too!

7. Sorry no, I didn't go to a westlake high. Is that in MD or something?

8. Lol, no, its in LA xP i just think you look like a friend of mine!

9. Oh well I'm a Maryland girl, but I do have family in Cali.

10. And buy LA i ment louisiana, of corse :P but im sorry for interupting your thread. ^^;

11. Which Nordies did you go to? Is it the one in Montgomery Mall or are you located elsewhere?

12. Nah, Towson.

13. Not too far. :yes: I'm slowly going to places around BF's area that I've never been before. It's always been the span of Germantown to Frederick or DC.

14. congrats...
    tha bag is beautiful irl. i was actually gonna buy my mom the ivory/off white color of the same model.
    but i think i will put it off since i will not see her til xmas.

15. I have the same bag and I really like it, I bought it at the Wrentham outlet last September. I was wondering if the bag you have sort of slouches in the middle, mine always does that. The flap doesn't stay straight, there's always a bend in it. I've always thought that there was a defect in the bag. I hope your mother enjoys the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice