Non-LV bag charm on an LV handbag??

I LOVE Juicy charms..I just bought one from Caanie the other day for my mom! I wear them on bracelets though, not bags. I have my LV keychains for that. Here are some of them (though I've added a few like the Juicy Caviar, Hot Cocoa mug, etc. since I took these pictures)..there are 2 of some of them because one is my mom's :yes: :

I just noticed, but you can't really see the ones on the bracelet in the back..it's the Love, Couture and Luck bracelet with the Cherry Pie and Frog Prince charms:
juicycharms.jpg

100_5295.jpg

morecharms.jpg

I'm excited..my mom got me a couple of the Christmas ones..of course, I have to wait until Christmas for them lol.

^Update! I asked for an exchange but the seller said that she is all sold out of this charm so she offered me a $10 discount credited back towards my paypal account so I said yes! :happydance: Yay for honest sellers!

Here are the ones I got for Christmas! I'll have fun putting these on my bags :smile:
They are:
Champagne, lipstick, Snowbunny Couture shirt, 2007 glasses, hot cocoa mug, microphone, gingerbread man and rhinestone lips.

newcharms.jpg

Oh arnott,

They look adorable... I would get them if my bag came with silver hardware. They would make the bag look so different!

It's being fussy, but I just don't like mixing the hardware colours on my bags. minor point actually....

Those are way too cute..I love some of those. And sure, I'd use them on an LV bag and wouldn't really mind the mixed colors. I mix my jewelry colors all the time (gold with white, rose gold or silver).

so apart from juicy, there aren't another other brands that sell charms with gold hardware?

No idea. :shrugs:

The good thing about Coach charms is that the clip is big enough to fit on the hardware of the LV bags, while with juicy you need some kind of extender. Also the coach charms are bigger and more suitable for bags, while the juicy charms are quite tiny.