Noe bb vs Speedy 30

Noe bb vs Speedy 30

• Total voters
Jul 15, 2009
Hello All

I was hoping for your help. I am ready for my next LV purchase and can’t decide between the Noe bb or the classic speedy 30 in monogram.

I already own an Alma bb in DE and a Speedy 35 in DE.

Any one who has either or both bags please let me know which one you carry more. I’m fine with hand held bags or crossbody.

The Speedy 30 is definitely going to carry more than the Noe BB as I would refer to the sizes quoted on the website. Also take into account that the Noe BB has a complete vachetta bottom which makes the Speedy 30 a little more care free. Both bags can be worn cross body but the Noe BB fits that much better than the 30 and mainly because of the smaller size. Don't get me wrong the Noe BB is not small at all and holds a great deal. Seeing how you really only have DE bags at the moment the complete vachetta bottom with no feet would worry me a bit. Problem with using the Noe BB for me was I had to pick and choose when it would be worn based on what I was doing and where I was going. Setting the Noe BB down anywhere is not a good idea. So with all that being said I would say the Speedy 30 is a better choice if these are your options.

Reactions: Mayfly285
Thank you so much for your advice! I didn’t even think about the fact that the Noe bb has an all vachetta bottom. What you have said it very true. The speedy 30 would be more care free as I don’t have that much experience with monogram. I have a pochette accessoires in the monogram print but I’m still very new in terms of how to look after vachetta bags.

Thanks again

I have the Noe BB and Speedy B 30 in DE. I voted for Noe BB because you already have a Speedy 35 and generally speaking I think 30 is too close to 35 in size and not the best as handheld - if you have my habit of "filling" the bag. For handheld Speedy I prefer the 25.
Noe BB (IMO) is a classic design and can fit fair bit. I am not a fan of vachetta either but there are spray you can use to try and protect and yes you have to be a little more careful but I think it's worth the effort. It's such a beautifully made bag and look very chic and casual crossbody. Good luck.

Hello everyone just an update. I went into the store and fell in love with the classic speedy 25 and ended up purchasing it. I think the speedy 30 was to close in size to the 35 which I already have. The Noe bb was beautiful but the vachetta scared me a little lol. Thank you for all your help and advice. I will post pics if anyone is interested:smile:

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me