no update for my global priority shippment for almost 7 days..

ChloeSS

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Due to the seller's mistake my b bag has been shipped via global priority mail instead of EMS... item was shipped at around 2/5 and last update was 4/5 for international dispatch.. and no update since then.

Should I be worrying about it at this stage?

Anyone has experience on shipping via Global priority mail from US to AU?

many thanks

Summary Report
CJ169354062USUNITED STATESAUSTRALIAYour item was processed for despatch from UNITED STATES - USLAXA at 07:55 on 04 May 2008 and is enroute to final destination.
clear3by3.gif
Detailed Report for: CJ169354062US
Date Time Location Service Area Check Point Details May 4, 20087:5500UNITED STATES - USLAXAProcessed - enroute to final destination. Apr 29, 20081:4400UNITED STATES - 90049Item lodged

Priority Mail doesn't give tracking info once the item has left the country of origin, same with all regular mail services for every country including Australia's.

By regular I mean not express.

Last edited:
Hang tight.....I had something sent from US to France and its been 42 without an arrival. It's held up in France customs. I would give it another 3-4 days (I believe priority mail says it can take 10 days). IF it still hasn't arrived then ask your buyer to call USPS and demand that they do a trace on the package. They can indeed do this, you just have to be really pushy and demanding.

agree with everyone...when an item is sent via priority mail/regular parcel...you wont be able to receive updates once it leaves the US...what i suggest u do is call your PO to ask if the package is already there...thats what i DO instead of waiting for them to sort things out which takes forever