No prizes for guessing reveal!

I know just what you both mean, I'm rarely on here now but miss chatting to all the familiar names. The other groups just aren't the same as our lovely friendly Mulberry ladies. :hbeat: I'm not tempted by the new Mulberry lines, they don't shout Mulberry or appeal to me. I love my LV's and have definitely moved on but do miss chatting on here. :girlsigh:
I still carry my Bays and can see why you went for this beauty NY, a lovely traditional Mulberry with gorgeous lush leather, just what we associate with it's "made in England" tag.

Ria I remember you had lots of gorgeous traditional Mulbs and posted lovely pictures of what you were carrying. I'd love to know if you kept them all?
Hi Mulberrygal and happy new year! I still have my collection and holding onto them all for now. I only use them as much at weekends now as my le pliage is my go to weekday bag. I hardly pop in here as after getting my gucci soho disco I'm done with bag buying and I'm really happy with my collection. Some of the newer designs are nice but I don't need/want to own them so I just admire and appreciate it for what it is, a bag! Hope you're doing well hun.