No PCE but want this one bag... advice?

mintrified

O.G.
Feb 19, 2010
Ok.. so I've been lurking around the forums and found out that PCE is extended till today.

Earlier in the month, I made my 2nd Coach purchase with PCE (after reading what to do in the forums)... I kinda said I had one but left it at home. When the SA looked me up in the system she said I wasn't in it.. but she did extend it to me anyway, however, I was still kinda scared--I'm not really a good liar lol.

Anyways, I've had my eye on the upcoming floral groovy (#14734) and I've been contemplating whether or not to get it since it's made out of satin, but after thinking about it for 2 weeks, I think I realllyyyy want to get it. I thought PCE was over at least until I read about the extension in this forum. Here's the problem... I never had a PCE invite and I'm kinda scared to use my 1st excuse again... what should I do? >___<

I also read somewhere here that there's a code for PCE and it's all the same? What if I had the code or the email about PCE extension, would they extend PCE? If anyone has the code or a email that they can share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time for the help and advice!

For reference, this is the bag I want =]

attachment.php

Here's the problem... I never had a PCE invite and I'm kinda scared to use my 1st excuse again... what should I do? >___<

I also read somewhere here that there's a code for PCE and it's all the same? What if I had the code or the email about PCE extension, would they extend PCE? If anyone has the code or a email that they can share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time for the help and advice!

No need to make up excuses. Just say you know about the sale extension and ask them to check with the manager if she/he will extend you the discount as well ( regardless of if you are in the system or not.) It is their call.... and in this economy I would be surprised if they would passup a sale.

Never hurts to ask :smile:

Yeah, no need to make up an excuse! Say you bought something a few weeks ago using PCE but now want to get something else after seeing that it was extended!