No Love for the Burberry Orchard?

Hey guys, slightly off topic but does anyone know what you would call the shape of the medium orchard? (Ie the Emma Stone one) I love that color and the shape but it's a bit rich for my blood, and I'd like to find something similar that isn't the domed satchel "trapezoidal" look that slopes all the way down.

Hey guys, slightly off topic but does anyone know what you would call the shape of the medium orchard? (Ie the Emma Stone one) I love that color and the shape but it's a bit rich for my blood, and I'd like to find something similar that isn't the domed satchel "trapezoidal" look that slopes all the way down.

Burberry calls it a bowling bag. I hope this is some help to you! It's a really unique bag shape which is why it is so popular.

Its the Medium Orchard Bowling Bag. Comes in many different colors if color is an issue. There is a a new bag burberry created that is like a dome satchel or bowling bag. Be on the lookout!

Bumping an old thread because I have my eye on a small Orchard. Does anyone own this bag? Can you please tell me what you think?

- heavy?
- easy to carry? (esp with the long shoulder strap)
- easy to get in and out of?

How much do you love it?

Many thanks! :smile:

Searching for Burberry orchard club but pump into this thread.
Got my Burberry Orchard today in sale for approx $1100. I am in love with this bag.
If there is any orchard clib plz post the link i would love to join.

Attachments

• IMG_2331.JPG
    IMG_2331.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 282
IMG_1242.JPG This is my small orchard in soft check leather. My husband picked this up for me on a business trip recently. It is 2015 and was on sale. It looks better in person. I wear it crossbody. My only complaint is that the zipper is a little difficult to open. It smells divine!

Reactions: rugratsfc
I just got the Orchard in brown leather from the outlet: it was 449 GBP minus 10% as it was the last one and has a small black spot on one handle. Loving this bag! I will post a pic tonight.

Bumping an old thread because I have my eye on a small Orchard. Does anyone own this bag? Can you please tell me what you think?

- heavy?
- easy to carry? (esp with the long shoulder strap)
- easy to get in and out of?

How much do you love it?

Many thanks! :smile:
I love mine! I've had it for a year and a half now.

It's easy to use and open, the leather hasn't gotten any colour transfer even if it is a pink orangy color. The strap, even if it is thin doesn't dig in to the shoulders.

Only complaint is the zip at the IMG_8797.JPG top doesn't look perfectly straight, ie, the leather has some give to it so it deforms the slightest bit

View attachment 3648638 This is my small orchard in soft check leather. My husband picked this up for me on a business trip recently. It is 2015 and was on sale. It looks better in person. I wear it crossbody. My only complaint is that the zipper is a little difficult to open. It smells divine!
I love this leather! I have the same material in a medium alchester bowling bag, and it looks so sophisticated in real life