No Longer Able to View Completed Listings

I can see ALL the ended listings that you've posted. That's because my phone is redirecting me to the listing in the eBay App that I have installed. The App doesn't currently have the BS problem that eBay mobile and eBay.com does.

Reactions: gadis
I can see ALL the ended listings that you've posted. That's because my phone is redirecting me to the listing in the eBay App that I have installed. The App doesn't currently have the BS problem that eBay mobile and eBay.com does.
Hmm. I do very little with the app on my phone. I will search, but I don't buy, report or list with it.

And I'm sure there are plenty of other ebay users who use their laptops and/or computer desktops and don't want to wade through BS to get to where they want to go.

Reactions: caannie
You can still get to the ended listing but it takes extra steps.

If you go to the un-hyperlinked listing and then see the URL above, the item number of the listing you're looking for is in the URL. Highlight the item number, go to advanced search on ebay, paste the item number into the search field and search completed listings.

Can you say "PITA?"

Sorry, But I just wasted nearly an hour trying to get the hyperlink under completed listings to work - And failed miserably at it - And that is just one listing? No way can I do it for every listing. I simply don't have the time to try completed listings, I'm only on here for a couple of hours in the mornings, that's it.

And yes? I can say PITA.

Reactions: lovingmybags
WTH??? Now the hyperlink is back again?!?! :wacko: No wonder I have a headache!! It disappears then comes back only to disappear then come back again. So color me :confused1:

Hmm.......I wonder if eBay is reading and / or following this Thread?

I followed BeenBurned's instructions above and "think" I got a link to my completed ebay listing for the LV authentication thread -- hope it works -- many thanks BB!!

I followed BeenBurned's instructions above and "think" I got a link to my completed ebay listing for the LV authentication thread -- hope it works -- many thanks BB!!
Posting the link still probably won't work. The authenticator will also have to do the same thing. Post the item number. I think the authenticator can find the listing that way.

Reactions: BeenBurned
Hmm. I do very little with the app on my phone. I will search, but I don't buy, report or list with it.

And I'm sure there are plenty of other ebay users who use their laptops and/or computer desktops and don't want to wade through BS to get to where they want to go.
I suspect the developers just haven't gotten around to screwing up completed listings on the App yet. Give them time and they'll jack that up too.