No ceramic screws on LOVE white gold diamond pave bracelet?

luvpetal

O.G.
Nov 27, 2007
Hi.. I have been wanting to get a diamond pave white gold version of the love bracelet. Today I saw one listed by a reputable designer bags reseller, it is preloved and is almost 50% lower than the retail price in my local boutique.

The problem is, the screws are white gold instead of black ceramic. Did the white gold diamond pave love bracelet ever come with white gold screws (like the yellow gold or rose gold version), and not black ceramic screws? I really love it and I have made an appointment to see it in person.. Hoping to be able to decide quickly.. Thanks, ladies!

Hi.. I have been wanting to get a diamond pave white gold version of the love bracelet. Today I saw one listed by a reputable designer bags reseller, it is preloved and is almost 50% lower than the retail price in my local boutique.

The problem is, the screws are white gold instead of black ceramic. Did the white gold diamond pave love bracelet ever come with white gold screws (like the yellow gold or rose gold version), and not black ceramic screws? I really love it and I have made an appointment to see it in person.. Hoping to be able to decide quickly.. Thanks, ladies!

Nope, it definitely doesn't. I'm certain that's a fake. Sorry.

Just wanted to add: the WG ones come either with ceramic or diamonds, never with plain WG screws like the YG or RG. I wish Cartier would introduce one!

Last edited: