No boutique or Neiman/Saks/Bloomie close by

Beegees

Jun 1, 2015
How do people purchase items when there isn't a store close by or an established relationship with a SA? My last Chanel was years ago at Neiman and pretty sure I do not have their contact info anymore. I am coveting the quilted mini rectangle in GHW and was hoping to put my name down on a list somewhere. I tried the website, but the chat rep said that I need to go through the boutique. Also, in order to place a phone order, I need to have made a purchase at a boutique. The thought of doing a quick trip to a city with a boutique did cross my mind briefly..... But short of something drastic, what do people do?

How do people purchase items when there isn't a store close by or an established relationship with a SA? My last Chanel was years ago at Neiman and pretty sure I do not have their contact info anymore. I am coveting the quilted mini rectangle in GHW and was hoping to put my name down on a list somewhere. I tried the website, but the chat rep said that I need to go through the boutique. Also, in order to place a phone order, I need to have made a purchase at a boutique. The thought of doing a quick trip to a city with a boutique did cross my mind briefly..... But short of something drastic, what do people do?
Just call a nm! Look through the thread about recommended sales associates and get someone's number through there.

Reactions: Beegees
I agree! I went window shopping but when I'm ready to purchase I already know which SA I want to work with--and he gave me his card and said text whenever--so I will!

may I ask where you are located ? where I reside doesnt have a boutique either, so i buy when i travel. but my very first purchase was done over the phone and the only reason i was able to make the purchase was because the sa told me to buy gift cards of the department store online then use it to buy the bag. not sure if you could try that. call the store see if they will let you. good luck!

may I ask where you are located ? where I reside doesnt have a boutique either, so i buy when i travel. but my very first purchase was done over the phone and the only reason i was able to make the purchase was because the sa told me to buy gift cards of the department store online then use it to buy the bag. not sure if you could try that. call the store see if they will let you. good luck!
I had to do the same lol.. damn holts!! I did that to get a bag that was in Vancouver

I live in Cleveland now. There used to be a Chanel boutique in the Saks here up until about a couple of years ago. I was just in touch with a Chanel boutique SA. Apparently, in order to do a phone order, I need to have bought through the boutique so I am in their system. Argh. So now back to the drawing board in terms of finding a SA at Neiman. Thanks for your tip!