No big rocks, just my beloved charm set...

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
I finally took some pics off my charm set. It's nothing huge, all charms are silver and cost between 35$ and 80$...

I just love them very much and thought I could share...

Attachments

• PICT1274 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1274 (Medium).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 124
  • PICT1277 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1277 (Medium).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT1279 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1279 (Medium).JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 83
  • PICT1281 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1281 (Medium).JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 92
  • PICT1285 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1285 (Medium).JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: Lucy616
Adorable (I don't like big rocks anyway :smile: )

Lol, I adore my set but if someone (special...) really wants to give me something special, I wouldn't say no! I just felt kinda intimidated to post because everyone on here has amaazing jewelry!

I just think charm sets are so sentimental! I only know the ones I own (Thomas sabo) and the juicy ones. If anyone has a set too, please feel free to post!

That's so cute, your charms are gorgeous! I just got the Thomas Sabo booklet from Selfridges the other week and I'm temped to start one too. I can't decide between TS or links of london charm bracelet. I like TS because you can take all the charms off yourself and swap them around.

That's so cute, your charms are gorgeous! I just got the Thomas Sabo booklet from Selfridges the other week and I'm temped to start one too. I can't decide between TS or links of london charm bracelet. I like TS because you can take all the charms off yourself and swap them around.

Plus you can buy a lot of different items to put your charms on! There are the bracelets, pearl bracelets in all different colours, tons off necklaces, mobile straps, earings, brooches,...