Nm tysons - spy photos!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Did my bestest today with my camera phone. Sadly nothing to tempt me. I finally got to try a large sunday - which I was disappointed with. The handle drop wasn't enough to wear over the shoulder which surprised me for a larger sized bag. Here ya go!

IMG00589.jpg

IMG00590.jpg

IMG00591.jpg

IMG00592.jpg

IMG00593.jpg

IMG00594.jpg

Thanks for the photos!

So disappointing about the Lg Sunday.... I should have read this thread before ordering mine. :girlsigh:

But, I was thinking that it would be somewhat comparable to a Work, which is a tight fit over the shoulder (for RH, anyway), so I envisioned carrying it as a tote anyhow. I don't mind that it doesn't zip at the top because I never zip my Work, either. Fingers crossed that I'm going to love it...

But, still! C'mon Bal - give us a couple more inches!!! Have you ever heard a customer complain that the handles are too long?!?!

**Side note: I love that there are so many Hips in stock! I have two Shoulders that are great "bar bags," and would be even better with a long strap and mini-GH. Hmmmm.....

Beaux, did you see the main collection colours at all (olive, canard, mustard?). I'm curious about olive and canard esp ...

Thanks for the pics and your report about the Sunday. Better hang on to our shoppers then!

Beaux, did you see the main collection colours at all (olive, canard, mustard?). I'm curious about olive and canard esp ...

Thanks for the pics and your report about the Sunday. Better hang on to our shoppers then!

^^Exactly D! I didn't see any of the new colors - which of course I wanted to see! I was really surprised about how short the handles were on the large sunday tote - it was also much heavier than the shopper, also the shape didn't huge the body like the shoppers do. Oh well.