NM Last Call at Franklin Mills

LoracNJ

Jan 10, 2007
I dropped by the LC at Franklin Mills tonight and they had some cute bags (unfortunately not ones I am looking for :crybaby: )

They had a Selma in Passion Fruit for $659, 3 Multipockets in Rose Quartz, Thistle (I kinda like this color) and Emerald for $610 each, a Mini Satchel in Stark White for $450 and a Pouchette in Rose Quartz for $525 I think.

Off the 5th has a bunch of Selmas in Passion Fruit and I think the color is Thistle as well although the tag says Mint Green. They also have a bag I've seen there for the last 2-3 months called Adina. I've only ever seen that in the Off the 5th store though.:shrugs:

I dropped by the LC at Franklin Mills tonight and they had some cute bags (unfortunately not ones I am looking for :crybaby: )

They had a Selma in Passion Fruit for $659, 3 Multipockets in Rose Quartz, Thistle (I kinda like this color) and Emerald for $610 each, a Mini Satchel in Stark White for $450 and a Pouchette in Rose Quartz for $525 I think.

Off the 5th has a bunch of Selmas in Passion Fruit and I think the color is Thistle as well although the tag says Mint Green. They also have a bag I've seen there for the last 2-3 months called Adina. I've only ever seen that in the Off the 5th store though.:shrugs:

Thanks for the info! Do you recall if the emerald MP was the large or small size?

Surprisingly enough a couple of days before Christmas they had a some other bags and a couple of quilted bags if I remember correctly. I think those got bought up fast. I have a 30% off coupon, but I am holding out until they get something really good in.