NM Fall Issue: Chanel Paris Moscou Collection

Malinda

Dec 10, 2006
Hello. I just received my NM Fall Issue in the mail today and completely fell in love with the Chanel photo spread. I just love the large white matrioshkas featured in the pictures. I want one or two (well you need a whole set because they don't come in one's or two's - you need at least three). Makes me want to go out to the craft store and paint some myself.

And if the props were for sale, how much would you think Chanel would charge for them? $$$$$$$ considering the bag is over $5K
I also posted these pictures in the reference guide too.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• NM Fall Preview 09 CC 1A.jpg
    NM Fall Preview 09 CC 1A.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 173
  • NM Fall Preview 09 CC 2.jpg
    NM Fall Preview 09 CC 2.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 149
  • NM Fall Preview 09 CC 3.jpg
    NM Fall Preview 09 CC 3.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 148
  • NM Fall Preview 09 CC 4.jpg
    NM Fall Preview 09 CC 4.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 127
  • NM Fall Preview 09 CC 5.jpg
    NM Fall Preview 09 CC 5.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
One more photo, the cover of the catalog In case of Fashion Emergency, Open Cover.
along with a small portion of my Matrioshka collection.

Attachments

• NM Fall Preview 09 CC 6A.jpg
    NM Fall Preview 09 CC 6A.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 109
Yeah, the green one is something special. There are lots of little ones inside, but then I was in a rush to take the pictures so I didn't open them all up. I like to think that the smaller ones are sisters and aunts and cousins. The matrioshkas can get real small, small enough to wear as a pendant.

Love them. I want to reach in and grab the green one. :heart:

I'm not sure. You may be able to get one if you visit the store or maybe call one or customer service and ask. I have an account with NM so I get the catalog. Although, I've also spent way too much money too, so I get one.

Thanks, I will try to call customer service. I have a card, but probably don't spend nearly as much as many others do :sad:

I think that's a good thing. I might as well have some version of the Tiffany tag that says: If found, please return to NM (with a serial number on it of course).

I bet if you have a good relationship with an SA, you could manage to get one from her/him.
Thanks, I will try to call customer service. I have a card, but probably don't spend nearly as much as many others do :sad:

NM's newest lookbook is now online and it includes the above Chanel pictures. Hopefully, NM will continue this practice as past catalogs with Chanel pictures could not be seen on their website.