Dismiss Notice
  1. check it out... love it!!! :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's more bags... but just wanted to post a few :yahoo:

2. [​IMG][​IMG]
    ARGH..I want them all...LMAO....

3. I'm actually a little disappointed in this collection! I'm going to check out the gucci.com site. Maybe there's something I'll love there...

4. :nuts: i am so getting the clutches witch the cuff "slave" bracelet such acool idea :wlae:
    does anyone know when the new collection will hit the stores?

5. ^^^^ I seen a few of the totes already at Bergdorf. haven't seen the clutches yet though. The clutch on NM.com is a preorder for 11/06 so my guess, it would be in stores a few months before then (crossing my fingers)

6. Ooh more! We are all going broke for Gucci - lol!

7. i like the style of the mustard but would prefer it in red or purple for some reason

8. I like the black tote =)

9. OMG! D & G I love love love the slave clutch! It makes me want to crack my whip out right now! Grrrrrrr! thanks for posting. Saks only had a few bags of the new Gucci collection. I have my SA on speed dial for the mustard one except I want it in purple for sho'!

10. I love that clutch! Its so hysterical.

11. It's reiterating our "Slaves to Gucci" status!

12. I saw this bag yesterday at Saks,it's absolutely beautiful IRL and the leather is divine:love: .I may have to add this bag to my fall hit list :upsidedown: .

13. The white bag is so nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice