NM Chanel in SF deal! $125 gift card!

tenshix

¤ m . k . j ¤
O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
My SA told me today that when you purchase an item in NM (SF only!!) of more than $2000 (or was it ($2500?) you can get a $125 gift card -IF- you pay with an international credit card (from another country, that is. in my case it was from Indonesia) and show your passport/foreign country ID.

It's a pretty nice deal if you have a credit card from another country and have a foreign ID! We pay the same taxes after all, but you get $125 back in the form of a gift card. :biggrin:

Just thought I'd share this info with some TPF members who live in SF or are considering visiting SF!

Oh, and it's not strictly to Chanel I think (not 100% sure but most likely not), I just posted this here because he let me know when I bought my bag.

Mmm, that I'm not sure if they have it in the store but I'm positive that they can probably order it for you. Blahh, it looks like I've misplaced his card, I thought I had it in my wallet but it's not there. His name is Tino though, I'm not sure if that helps. He's Indonesian and he caters to a lot of Indonesians in SF. When I find his card I'll let you know!

the SA in SF told me that there are 2 Jumbo silver in NM, and she can ordered one for me.....however, she didn't get back to me for 2 weeks, and i called her. she said still waiting.......

how long a order of exciting stock take???

so hard to get her to contact me........

For those of you who want Tino's contact number.. It is 1-(415)-845-1623.

I'm sorry to hear that she didn't get back to you like that.. :sad: What's her name? There's this one Japanese woman that works there that I didn't like because she got my order totally wrong when I asked like 50 times whether it was in the right color or not before I ordered it and had it sent to my house. Surprise surprise, it came in the wrong color and I was thoroughly upset.

For those of you who want Tino's contact number.. It is 1-(415)-845-1623.

I'm sorry to hear that she didn't get back to you like that.. :sad: What's her name? There's this one Japanese woman that works there that I didn't like because she got my order totally wrong when I asked like 50 times whether it was in the right color or not before I ordered it and had it sent to my house. Surprise surprise, it came in the wrong color and I was thoroughly upset.
thank you darling~~~~
Her name was Shiva.....she told me that she is requesting the one exsiting stock in NM for me....however, this is the 3nd weeks since then..but she never get back to me...and never tell me the progres......

Anyway, thanks... i will call Tino.

How's your black patent??? any picture???