Nintendo DS Lite

May 12, 2007
Well, I just got my Nintendo DS Lite yesterday! I was hoping that someone could tell me where I could find a little case, one that would hold a few games and would fit in my purse? I want it to be protected (I am hard on my purses. I got one with my starter kit, but it is too bulky. Also, can anyone suggest some good games>

I have
animal Crossing
Brian Age
Zoo Tycoon
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Nintendogs

Any more suggestions>

I know when I got my sister hers it came with a pink case is that the one you're reffering to??? I never bothered to get her another she seemed content. She loves Yoshi's Island, and I will admit I do play it from time to time myself.

I have no idea about a case, but I suggest the two games I currently have: Super Mario 64 DS and Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Also, a new Zelda game and Myst will be coming out in the fall...

When my DH gave me mine, he also bought a starter kit from Fry's, which included the case, additional stylus, adaptor for the car, screen protection sheets and little cases for the game cartridges. I love Yoshi's Island!

Cooking Mama is sooooooooooooo fun! You should definitely get it. As far as cases check ebay. The new Super Mario Bros. was lots of fun as well. :smile:
i love cooking mama, but boy does she get angry if you arent quick enough. lol.
iv got a pink sock for mine, its like the ones you get for ipods and i bought it where i got my DS.

I just got a ds lite too. Mostly for the nostalgia of when I used to play older Super Mario games lol I would recommend getting the new super mario bros game.

my friend got a pretty cool case (which also had cases for the game, extra styluses, a wipe thing etc etc) at our local EBgames. I couldn't find it when I went to get one though :sad:

Anyways, I love Diddy Kong Racing, Mario 64 DS, Super Mario Bros, Advance Wars and MarioKart - they are must-haves in my collection :yes:

I have a pink case for mine that I got at Best Buy. It holds the unit & about 10 games.

I really like Kirby's Squeak Squad & Princess Peach. Trace Memory is fun if you like mysteries.

Cooking Mama - this game is fantastic!

Point Blank - if you like the arcade one you will love this!

and the game with Boggle, Battleships, Yahtzee and Monopoly on it is good. Boggle is so addictive!