Nine West leather

yangyang

May 21, 2008
Hi everyone,

I have about 3 pairs of Nine West leather heels that I've had for over a year, and I absolutely adore! But I have noticed that they've stretched out a little, and one pair in particular, a simple pump, is to the point where I can't walk without the shoe slipping off!

Has anyone else experienced this? I thought the company always had decent quality but now I'm scared to wear my other ones in case they also stretch out :/

I have two pairs of Nine West wedges that I alternate on a daily basis. Yes, the leather really stretched out. I am using full suede insoles and a footpad to take up the excess room. But the shoes are so comfortable, I wear them for over twelve hours a days.

Plus, they are so inexpensive, I can throw these away if they get too stretched out.

Nine west has gone down a lot over the years. I only buy from them if I absolutely LOVE something and it has gone on a major sale.

I have two pairs of Nine West wedges that I alternate on a daily basis. Yes, the leather really stretched out. I am using full suede insoles and a footpad to take up the excess room. But the shoes are so comfortable, I wear them for over twelve hours a days.

Plus, they are so inexpensive, I can throw these away if they get too stretched out.

Thank you for sharing, it's good to know it's not just me! (Or kinda bad, actually).

Nine west has gone down a lot over the years. I only buy from them if I absolutely LOVE something and it has gone on a major sale.

I think so too, they've got into being so "trendy" that they've lost a lot of quality :/