Nimbus GM or PM? plse help

suan

Aug 24, 2007
I bought a Nimbus GM in Perle today but now think that it could be a little big on me. On the other hand, the PM seems small. I am 5ft3, 47kg. What do you think?

I am going to go against the grain here and tell you to get the GM! The PM is really too small to fit your daily essentials --- well, at least it was for me, lol --- so even though the GM is huge, it really doesn't look that big because of the slouch factor.

If you can, try on both the PM and GM size and see which one looks better for you. In my case, the GM worked out best and I am two inches shorter than you! Good luck!

i'm 5'4" at 110lbs and the GM is WAY too big for me. i have the PM in Anthracite, and that's a good size. it holds everything i need, and this is coming from a woman who carries everything but the kitchen sink

Yeah, definetely the PM. i am 5'3" and just decided to keep the beautiful anthra color in PM size.. the GM is very big, i think IMO its better for women at least 5'7" or taller. good luck...

Thanks heaps.. will go to the store now and try out both. I am also thinking of changing to Anthracite as well. The store only has GM in Perle but they have both colours in PM.