Nile Minaudière ❤️

ipekkeles

lil' miss shop-a-lot
O.G.
Sep 23, 2011
i really wanted to buy the nile minaudière back in may when i was in paris but it was out of stock everywhere. when i returned home i tried to locate it locally and was unsuccessfull. however my sa found me the medium in black and i bought as a consolation prize [emoji23]

this week finally a local department store received a new shipment of the minaudière and my lovely sa set one aside for me! i went and picked it up today!

the store had the pink, the black and the caramel and i went for caramel. i already had the medium in black and the pink was, well pink...

IMG_1511014155.250313.jpg

IMG_1511014189.971357.jpg

Awwww a happy ending! You look lovely and the little melted caramel looks perfect :heart:
I laughed when you said “well pink” :lol: i wish i could get time to see a pink one or any nile IRL.
Wear it in best of health dear :flowers:

Reactions: MooMooVT
i really wanted to buy the nile minaudière back in may when i was in paris but it was out of stock everywhere. when i returned home i tried to locate it locally and was unsuccessfull. however my sa found me the medium in black and i bought as a consolation prize [emoji23]

this week finally a local department store received a new shipment of the minaudière and my lovely sa set one aside for me! i went and picked it up today!

the store had the pink, the black and the caramel and i went for caramel. i already had the medium in black and the pink was, well pink...

View attachment 3883356

View attachment 3883357
So so beautiful! Glad you finally got your hands on the one you love. I absolutely love the colour too.