Night/DarkSpot Matinee is here!! OMG!! Yay!

I just enjoyed looking at these all over again! What a beautiful bag. I decided I wouldn't let myself get a night mat after getting the dark grey mat, but boy... yours looks so good. Sigh...

That was me that PMed you...thanks so much for the pics! Looks amazing! Do you find that there are different spots on the bag with slighty different leather? It looks that way a bit from the pics.

No not at all...but the leather is definately DIFFERENT from the only other RM I own which is the Night Blue. The Night Blue is complete smoosh...the Night is soft, but more structured/slightly textured. It's not at all glazed, but still seems kind of rain proof. It's a thicker leather compared to my other one. I like it, I think the leather RM picked matches the style of the particular bag well.

OMG...

Your matinee is amazing...I am in search for another RM bag... and your bag seems so perfect! I only have MAB...not matinee because I always thought it was not my style..but... phew~~ Can't decide my mind!

And your nails!!! amazing! I got good info about it and I am definitely going to get my nails done tomorrow. Mine is awful...cracked and short. Does it work with extremely short nails?

OMG...

Your matinee is amazing...I am in search for another RM bag... and your bag seems so perfect! I only have MAB...not matinee because I always thought it was not my style..but... phew~~ Can't decide my mind!

And your nails!!! amazing! I got good info about it and I am definitely going to get my nails done tomorrow. Mine is awful...cracked and short. Does it work with extremely short nails?

I'm not fendi but i get the same done... and yes it does work with super short nails too... they still have to put a tip on it, but you can get it cut down as short as you want. I usually keep mine super short now because of my iphone. It gets hard to type if they get long

I'm not fendi but i get the same done... and yes it does work with super short nails too... they still have to put a tip on it, but you can get it cut down as short as you want. I usually keep mine super short now because of my iphone. It gets hard to type if they get long

OMG, that was what I was worried about! Because I cannot type with long nails. UGH. But this is great news!!!