Nicholas Kirkwood - these shoes are TDF!!!!

I LOVE the spiked ones!! Do you ever wear them out? I surely want to wear mine out and will do so as soon as I get an occasion but I'm worried because of the pitch, it's so steep, do you have the same problem as well? I'm wondering if it may vary depending on the size.

nope...:noworry: never worn them out. might do to a special do but they are mainly just in the box with all my other treasures :yes:

I have been really excited with NK for a couple of seasons now:smile:. Here is the new stock for Spring at Saks Atl. I am so looking forward to Spring....and the fabulous colors.

Attachments

• image-1423241270.jpg
    image-1423241270.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 1,006
Can I join this thread? I bought my first pair of NKs and love them!

Nicholas-Kirkwood.jpg

I just bought my first pair of NK :yahoo: and I am on the fence about keeping them for two reasons:
1) I have no idea what to wear them with, and
2) each pair I've purchased (this is #2) has had the same black marks on the toe (not a scratch more like glue or a scuff). I've tried to remove the black mark with my fingernail (didn't scratch the leather thank goodness) and a little water, but to no avail.

My question is, how durable is the NK leather and is it colorfast? I would try a little Bick 4 to remove the mark, but I don't want it to be obvious in case it doesn't work and I need to return them.

I would appreciate any thoughts or advice! :flowers:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370957281.885720.jpg

I just bought my first pair of NK :yahoo: and I am on the fence about keeping them for two reasons:
1) I have no idea what to wear them with, and
2) each pair I've purchased (this is #2) has had the same black marks on the toe (not a scratch more like glue or a scuff). I've tried to remove the black mark with my fingernail (didn't scratch the leather thank goodness) and a little water, but to no avail.

My question is, how durable is the NK leather and is it colorfast? I would try a little Bick 4 to remove the mark, but I don't want it to be obvious in case it doesn't work and I need to return them.

I would appreciate any thoughts or advice! :flowers:View attachment 2215800

Congrats on such a gorgeous pair S! I don't know much about NK to know about those marks. If it doesn't bother you too much, I'd just leave them as is. As for what to wear them with, I can see white skinnies or pencil skirts. Let these babies shine!

Congrats on such a gorgeous pair S! I don't know much about NK to know about those marks. If it doesn't bother you too much, I'd just leave them as is. As for what to wear them with, I can see white skinnies or pencil skirts. Let these babies shine!

Thanks M!! They have grown on me but I am still unsure about the scuff marks. Bick 4 did nothing to remove the black stuff, so maybe I'll just think on it a little longer.