nice LV...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]Jemzandjewels.com another website I found in the back of town and country!

2. That's gorgeoussssss

3. sunshine, let us know if you find any more great online consignment stores!

4. THE BAG IS STUNNING!!!:love: Did you get it?

5. NO!!! I did not get it! Nor will I! I love my LV's but 3,000 is my cut off for a bag. Plus living in Key West...I just do not wear black enough! I have had fun finding these consigment shops! I never buy anything from them but I swear one day Im going to stumble upon a GREAT find and I will snatch it up! They are fun to look at! I think this one is simliar to the one Star got for VD day?

6. I think Star has one of those! They are soo pretty too. I love it.

7. A little too small for me. The style is cute though.

8. That is cute! I like that a lot! Pricey though eh?

9. good price. i would buy it, except tht i dont like black. i like red better.

10. Cute, but not really my style :biggrin:

11. it's cute!

12. I like! If it were just a bit bigger it would be perfect.

13. Star has two pieces from that line, lucky lady =)

Anyways I saw a green one in some pochette style over the summer and it was absolutely GORGEOUS in person. too bad it was $2000+

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice