Nice looking sneakers?

onebagatime

Jan 27, 2007
Hello, look like the colorful sneaker trend is in. I am looking for a fuschia based sneaker. Any body has any recommendation as to brand, style? I am talking about sports brand sneakers, not those IM, ASH, LANVIN or other fashion brand sneakers. Thanks so much.

onebagatime

Jan 27, 2007
What is wrong with Ash? I’m currently addicted to them:graucho: Absolutely great performance for chasing after toddlers.
What sport are you practising? Because if you are a runner you need one type of shoe, another for tennis and so forth.
I like New Balance, they are not very trendy but I find them well made and comfortable for my type of workouts.

http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balan...e Cactus Flower_with_Teal&start=9&cgid=201000
Nothing wrong with Ash I just thought they are known for wedge sneakers which is not what I am looking for :smile:

Last edited:

MrsBradley

Aug 8, 2011
Nothing wrong with Ash I just thought they are known for wedge sneakers which is not what I am looking for :smile:

Oh, I wear the wedge ones. This is pretty much the only elevation that holds well and does not look ridiculous on playgrounds :smile: I hope you find the perfect pair.

MrsBradley

Aug 8, 2011
I know found what you were looking for, but I just remembered that Diesel has cool designs and the quality is not bad at all. You may want to look up their styles in the future.

roufin

Mar 15, 2013
What about springcourts? The best and most comfortable shoes I've worn (literally makes me wan't to "spring").

mularice

IG: @mularicee
Sep 13, 2011
London
Another vote for Nike Freeruns. I have the Freerun 3's for the gym and they are comfy. But I had to size up 0.5.