O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
Francesco Biasia is good too.. saw some really cute ones at Lord and Taylor

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
BR has a bag called the "Tangiers" that is reminicent of the BV Ball bag. It comes in dark brown and black and in 2 sizes-I had to stop myself from buying it - also, Francesco Biasia is a briliant handbag designer and his prices are equally brilliant - I have one that I am mad about!!!

passerby

Feb 17, 2006
SuzyZ said:
BR has a bag called the "Tangiers" that is reminicent of the BV Ball bag. It comes in dark brown and black and in 2 sizes-I had to stop myself from buying it - also, Francesco Biasia is a briliant handbag designer and his prices are equally brilliant - I have one that I am mad about!!!
Hi Suzy, you might be interested to know that there's a sale on smartbargains.com for FB bags.

http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?s=SE&deptId=11&catId=316&prodId=1111281096&sp=All+Products%2f%2f%2f%2fUserSearch%3dBiaisa%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c&pagename=prod

Only 1 piece left, though!

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but I paid $446 for my large Andrea Brueckner saddle bag...and I looooooooove it. Did I mention I'm in love with it? lol, here's a pic of the medium which is less $$...it comes in black and brown also...

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
dee-dee said:
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but I paid $446 for my large Andrea Brueckner saddle bag...and I looooooooove it. Did I mention I'm in love with it? lol, here's a pic of the medium which is less $$...it comes in black and brown also...

I forgot to mention that in my response, I have this bag, in black (the large one) and it's fab!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami

curtism

Feb 16, 2006
Canada
I have to say look at some BURBERRYS, COLE HAAN, KATE SPADE, KOOBA, LOUIS VUITTON POCHETTE, MICHEAL KORS, COACH, DKNY, AND PRADA POCHETTE.
TRY THOUGTS

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Michael Kors
DKNY
Cole Haan
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Coach
Kenneth Cole
Antonio Melani
Charles David
BCBG
Max Mara
Theory
Banana Republic
Ralph Lauren
Kate Spade
Lacoste
BeBe

jaffa

wants more bags
O.G.
Oct 3, 2005
Las Vegas

jessieee12

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
London
I like Hayden-Harnett bags. They're under $400 too. Saving up for one of those..Ahh...sucks to be a poor college student =P

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
I just bought my first Charles David bag. The Jackie O in the smaller size in camel. I'm loving it! The leather is gorgeous and the bag just feels more expensive and luxurious than it's price. And there's another style I am tempted by. They run right around $200 - give or take a little depending on the style. You can see the line at the Charles David website. Can't buy there, though. Boo hoo. I bought mine at Nordstrom's.

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Leah411 said:
I just bought my first Charles David bag. The Jackie O in the smaller size in camel. I'm loving it! The leather is gorgeous and the bag just feels more expensive and luxurious than it's price. And there's another style I am tempted by. They run right around $200 - give or take a little depending on the style. You can see the line at the Charles David website. Can't buy there, though. Boo hoo. I bought mine at Nordstrom's.
I love Charles David! Its a white hobo I wanna get by him right now.

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
Is it by any chance the Jackie O hobo, Fendifemale? It is simply gorgeous in white! That's the bag that caught my eye in the first place. But I got it in camel. Too scared of the white. :smile: