Nice Bags for $400 or less?

ggk84

O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
I like Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Furla, Francesco Biasia, Kooba, Bulga and Michael Kors...

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I say Gerard Darel bags from France. Beautiful, functional and timeless (also the leather is soft and squishy!)

passerby

Feb 17, 2006
Some great-looking bags in this thread.

Abandonedimages, I love the look of those FB bags.

IMHO the Gerard Darel bags look simply and classically gorgeous. Near the top of my wish-list :biggrin:

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
pinkmascara is legit, I believe. I mean, I've seen those Biasias in stores... :smile:

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
I agree with everyone else -- there are so many sales out there!!! But if you are too lazy to look for sales, you can always go to DKNY, Marc by MJ, Coach and Kate Spade. Those are great!

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
SoCal
Kiari said:
I see a lot of discussions revolving around bags that are WAY out of my price range. Im simply not in a position to justify over $600 on one bag. From your experience, what options are out there for us ladies who prefer the 200-400$ price range?
I have to say I like this one michael kors
I wonder how much is it, should not be too $$!

Vuittonhammie

Feb 14, 2006
Kooba, LeSportsac, Betsey Johnson (new Betseyville bags are CUTE, especially if you missed out on the LV Cerises line-- lots of roses and cherries on her bags), Eric Javits (especially his basket purses), Kate Spade (always something of her line on sale at Nordstroms), Longchamp, Michael Kors (he's got an outlet store near Palm Springs now), Coach, Juicy, and, if you're going to Japan sometime soon, Samantha Thavasa.