Nice Bags for $400 or less?

BR has a bag called the "Tangiers" that is reminicent of the BV Ball bag. It comes in dark brown and black and in 2 sizes-I had to stop myself from buying it - also, Francesco Biasia is a briliant handbag designer and his prices are equally brilliant - I have one that I am mad about!!!

SuzyZ said:
BR has a bag called the "Tangiers" that is reminicent of the BV Ball bag. It comes in dark brown and black and in 2 sizes-I had to stop myself from buying it - also, Francesco Biasia is a briliant handbag designer and his prices are equally brilliant - I have one that I am mad about!!!

Hi Suzy, you might be interested to know that there's a sale on smartbargains.com for FB bags.

http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?s=SE&deptId=11&catId=316&prodId=1111281096&sp=All+Products%2f%2f%2f%2fUserSearch%3dBiaisa%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c&pagename=prod

Only 1 piece left, though!

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but I paid $446 for my large Andrea Brueckner saddle bag...and I looooooooove it. Did I mention I'm in love with it? lol, here's a pic of the medium which is less $$...it comes in black and brown also...

cand10_zm.jpg

dee-dee said:
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but I paid $446 for my large Andrea Brueckner saddle bag...and I looooooooove it. Did I mention I'm in love with it? lol, here's a pic of the medium which is less $$...it comes in black and brown also...

cand10_zm.jpg
I forgot to mention that in my response, I have this bag, in black (the large one) and it's fab!

I just bought my first Charles David bag. The Jackie O in the smaller size in camel. I'm loving it! The leather is gorgeous and the bag just feels more expensive and luxurious than it's price. And there's another style I am tempted by. They run right around $200 - give or take a little depending on the style. You can see the line at the Charles David website. Can't buy there, though. Boo hoo. I bought mine at Nordstrom's.

Leah411 said:
I just bought my first Charles David bag. The Jackie O in the smaller size in camel. I'm loving it! The leather is gorgeous and the bag just feels more expensive and luxurious than it's price. And there's another style I am tempted by. They run right around $200 - give or take a little depending on the style. You can see the line at the Charles David website. Can't buy there, though. Boo hoo. I bought mine at Nordstrom's.
I love Charles David! Its a white hobo I wanna get by him right now.

Is it by any chance the Jackie O hobo, Fendifemale? It is simply gorgeous in white! That's the bag that caught my eye in the first place. But I got it in camel. Too scared of the white. :smile: