NHL ladies at tPF?

fatefullotus

Building a rainbow
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Anyone up on their hockey here? I *know* I can't be the only purse-totin', jersey wearin', PO-obsessed member here! Oh, pleeeease don't let me be!

Rollcall!

I'm a Devils fan, have been for almost a decade.

Anyone, anyone????

I am not a hockey fan, but I used to be the live-in nanny to Gary Bettman, Commissoner of the NHL; it was interesting to know players were calling the house with contract questions, etc. I got to go to the All-Star game in Montreal which was a lot of fun.

The job itself was tough; those poor kids (especially the youngest) were basically ignored by their parents.

I've seen Comm. Bettman around a number of times recently. He was dining at the next table in a Times Square restaurant recently.

I wanted to throw rocks at him. :yucky: But, alas, my little Fendi did not contain rocks with which I might accomplish this task. :P

Seriously, I dislike the man, but I may just know the persona. What's he like?

Will ECHL do? :graucho:

DH (and me until I had to have back surgery) are off-ice for the Charlotte Checkers (who got the snot beat out of them in the playoffs last night, so they're out). He's Mr. Penalty box and I'm Ms. Plus-Minus.

And even though they lost out early on this, at least until this year's playoffs are over, we have the Stanley Cup Champs in NORTH CAROLINA! HA!

:dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave::dothewave: :dothewave:

I follow the russian series (which apparently is a lot less entertai.. ehm, I mean violent than NHL), and my team is SKA St. Petersburg :woohoo: I only got my eyes up for it this fall as hockey isn't really popular around here - I love it though!

Have you guys noticed the Google ads above the Quick Reply window? One NHL site, one hockey jersey site and one handbag site! So I think I'll order a Carolina Hurricane's jersey, watch the playoffs while caressing my new Gucci. :roflmfao:

And DH thinks handbags and hockey aren't compatible. :graucho:

Heck Yeah.
True blood canadian hockey fan!!! Hubby is a huge Devils fan, he almost cried when Scott Stevens retiered(sp) The rest of us are Flames fans! Even though Calgary is struggling a little at the moment, Kipper and crew are going to pull it out.:woohoo:

As a Native Southern Cali girl, but MN transplant, I LOVE:heart: NHL. Not to mention my DH is a hockey player, so the playoffs are on our TV. Go Wilds! (Just joking, go Anaheim!!!!!):dothewave: :party: :dothewave:

YES YES YES!!! Big Canucks fan here - no NHL in Seattle so they're the closest.

We have the Seattle Thunderbirds, our junior level hockey team here - great (cheap!) night at the Key Arena every time!!!

I also play in a co-ed adult league here at home year 'round. Beer league hockey, anyone?

Best game in the world!!

Have you guys noticed the Google ads above the Quick Reply window? One NHL site, one hockey jersey site and one handbag site! So I think I'll order a Carolina Hurricane's jersey, watch the playoffs while caressing my new Gucci. :roflmfao:

And DH thinks handbags and hockey aren't compatible. :graucho:

Prada, you are my long lost cousin I swear ;) . Just substitute a Canucks jersey here and my new Prada and we've got the same post!

Congrats on your Gucci, BTW! :heart: