Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

They should all be gone I think. I had a lot in my cart and all say out of stock now. Not sure if they'll hit the stores or be saved for FOS at some point or the outlets. One never knows with Coach IMO.

Coach is notorious for showing things as out-of-stock for items that are being reserved for the SAS, or deletes. I and other members have bought items from secondary markets because of that misleading designation before, only to see them popping up at the next SAS or whatever.

Reactions: carterazo
I notice a lot of the bags from the sale are gone. If they didn't sell out, will Coach online ship them to the retail stores or the outlets?
From my knowledge, the bags from the online sale will not be shipped to stores. I asked a SA on Saturday what happens when the sale ends. She said the stores ship all their items back to the warehouse. She specifically mentioned that the Dinkies I was looking at would not go to the outlet. Like many others who have mentioned in the past, I believe some of them will come back during the next SAS. Just need to wait until the winter sale unless your store is one of the lucky ones that has the sale items until August 2nd.

Last edited:
Reactions: llviolet
Coach is notorious for showing things as out-of-stock for items that are being reserved for the SAS, or deletes. I and other members have bought items from secondary markets because of that misleading designation before, only to see them popping up at the next SAS or whatever.
I've seen this happen too. They had the bandit in several colors available before the end of the sale and now, they are all not showing up when you search for it. I had bought 3 bags total from this sale, so I will wait for the next one and take my chances to see if anything shows up that I am interested in. Even though it may be a long way off, it's worth the wait.:smile:

Reactions: donutsprinkles
Found out next PCE is going to be September 12 through the 23rd. I didn't get details on any exclusions or anything else. Sorry. Just thought dates would help people. I'm sure the typical things that are excluded will be excluded again.
Stole screenshot from @houseof999 but my SA said the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180815-072749.jpg
    Screenshot_20180815-072749.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 595
I just got a camera bag at FP too so I know how you feel ;) .i couldn't wait to use the camera bag though so I'll just have to find something else to buy during the event. Maybe you can return and rebuy?
I know! Cooper had been excluded since introduced and I asked as I figured it would be and he didn't say otherwise. He's super nice so maybe I should clarify. Problem is he said Only 300 saddle Coopers were made and only in stores now.

I know! Cooper had been excluded since introduced and I asked as I figured it would be and he didn't say otherwise. He's super nice so maybe I should clarify. Problem is he said Only 300 saddle Coopers were made and only in stores now.
Yes, I would clarify - I'd guess that he didn't say otherwise because he'd rather have a sale now at FP than in a few weeks for 30% less. If you bought today then you would be within the window to return and rebuy. That way you have the bag and can keep an eye on inventory in case it's close to selling out.

Yes, I would clarify - I'd guess that he didn't say otherwise because he'd rather have a sale now at FP than in a few weeks for 30% less. If you bought today then you would be within the window to return and rebuy. That way you have the bag and can keep an eye on inventory in case it's close to selling out.
Thanks! You mean just because I have 30 days? I could always add something else if I saved on Cooper. :smile:

Reactions: Sarah03
Thanks! You mean just because I have 30 days? I could always add something else if I saved on Cooper. :smile:
Yes, you have 30 days to return the one you bought today. Keep it so you have it in case it sells out. If it's available on the 12th, reorder for the discount and return the original. That is a nice chuck of $ to put towards a 2nd item :smile: But you loved it enough to pay full price so be ok with it if you can't get the discount.

I think 300 is a lot though - right? I never know. During the last F&F and SAS I was nervous about double swagger selling out because there were only 150 made, but my SA said that was plenty. I never know how to gauge supply vs. demand.

Yes, you have 30 days to return the one you bought today. Keep it so you have it in case it sells out. If it's available on the 12th, reorder for the discount and return the original. That is a nice chuck of $ to put towards a 2nd item :smile: But you loved it enough to pay full price so be ok with it if you can't get the discount.

I think 300 is a lot though - right? I never know. During the last F&F and SAS I was nervous about double swagger selling out because there were only 150 made, but my SA said that was plenty. I never know how to gauge supply vs. demand.
So followed up with SA. He said he would most definitely let me return and rebuy "if" Cooper is included in PCE. So crossing fingers!

Reactions: holiday123