Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

I was at one of my local stores yesterday and most of the things in their sale section that I was interested in a few weeks ago was sold out, but it's available online. I just got a black bandit 2 weeks ago and I'm debating on exchanging it for a different bag online before the 15th through one of the stores and having them order it. I just don't know if I need another bandit since I have 3 already and I'm worried that I won't use the other colors- dark denim, navy, oxblood, if I have the black.

I was at one of my local stores yesterday and most of the things in their sale section that I was interested in a few weeks ago was sold out, but it's available online. I just got a black bandit 2 weeks ago and I'm debating on exchanging it for a different bag online before the 15th through one of the stores and having them order it. I just don't know if I need another bandit since I have 3 already and I'm worried that I won't use the other colors- dark denim, navy, oxblood, if I have the black.
I'm toying with the navy one. It just looks very dark so can see how if you have black that you may not use it. I think oxblood is a good fall color and my "brown" choice. The dark denim is a great color but I have it in the rogue satchel w/ snake handles so even IF it is available, I think I'll consider either the peony or beechwood bandit as my last bandit purchase. I love my Bandits!