Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Does anyone know if you have to bring the entire card with you for the discount at the outlet? I never did before (I always tear the address portion off), and last time I did that, they told me I should bring the entire card and acted like they let me get the discount as a favor. I buy there plenty, so I'm "in the system" - not sure if this is a new requirement or if they just never enforced it before?

Does anyone know if you have to bring the entire card with you for the discount at the outlet? I never did before (I always tear the address portion off), and last time I did that, they told me I should bring the entire card and acted like they let me get the discount as a favor. I buy there plenty, so I'm "in the system" - not sure if this is a new requirement or if they just never enforced it before?

I never get any outlet coupons (wahh) but I did notice this past weekend that they were scanning the entire coupon and verified the address listed with the claimants drivers license.

Reactions: holiday123
So strange, I haven't bought from the outlets in ages, and I just got a tiered email coupon for there- good for tomorrow and Friday only. I thought they forgot about me at the outlet level, lol!

Reactions: PurseUOut